Thursday, January 31, 2013

The Music's Got Me



Today was a trip of  a day.....

Had a humorous convo w/ my boy Alexie....Talked about professional transitions...Life transitions...Family......the old neighborhood.....new up coming projects...and just life in general....So it's all good right?...Still celebrating Jon B's release of the B-Sides Collection

So get off the phone & head to work to teach my ETIQUETTE. class....Got a  confirmation on a great personal opportunity...Decide to give my boy a call before turning in.

He didn't have that same HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY sound in his voice.......

Me: What's wrong?
Alexie: I'm mad
Me: Why....what happened?
Alexie: I blew my speakers out ...........listening to Jon B.
Me: ROTFLMAO..WAAAAAT?????..... you listen to loud Rock n Roll all the time... & your speakers blow out w/Jon B? WOOOOOW!!!! 

I tell ya....my boy is a trip...but that was priceless.... I guess the speakers were singing...THE MUSIC'S GOT ME... then POOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOL ...as usual Jon B did his thang

No comments:

Post a Comment