Saturday, February 18, 2012

CHILLIN' W/GOAPELE 10/24/11

OMG!!!! You have no idea what it took to get here....This was an interview that just had to be...You see Alexie F had tried to meet Ms Goapele before...this time it was going to happen. 

I contacted her management directly...here from FL.. communicating back in forth. "Yes we will have Alexie F's Press passes waiting for him @ will call @ BB Kings." 

So my boy  got up...SICK AS A DOG to trek down to get his passes.
I get an emergency call from his NYC assistant stating that he went to get his passes at the time they stated & there were no passes.
YOU KNOW I HIT THE ROOF
I called my contact & let her know I was not happy. That this is not the way I handle business. They made sure that Alexie was going to get his interview.

Sick as he was, he managed to get his day to day stuff done..nurture his cold & get there & handle his biz.

And the rest is...well you know


CHECK OUT THE THE PIX & VIDS & ENJOY






No comments:

Post a Comment