Tuesday, December 29, 2009


hahahahahhahaha,,,what u want me to say,,,that i cant stand this women......naaaaaaaaa, i dont think so....
she has been my baby since the 80ssss,,hahahahahaha....
cherry pie was the 1st song i heard of hers and it was just something new 4 me,,,something sexxy and smooth,,,like a female marvin gaye....
it takes her atleast ten years to pull one off,,,but when she comes through she never lets u down......if u havent seen her live,,please do urself and catch her on the nexxxxxt tour,,,i dont know how much longer she is gonna wanna do this,,being that it takes her 10ish years to come through.....
like a spring breeze,,,she gives us so many great jams to do the nasty 2,,,,,,,ooooooooooooooo......
question ,,,whats ur favorite sade jam and why??????
hit me up,,,let me know......
peace to the fellas
and muahhhhhhhh 2
the ladies.........
happy newyear....
and may all ur dreams come true...

3 comments:

  1. Is It a Crime?.....Reminds me of my Senior year of HS and my ex Ray....who to this day is one of my good friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. By Your Side! ...Nothing like... being by your loved one's side... Through thick... through thin... through everything ♥

    Thank you, Alexie... for bringing back so many old great songs & the memories that accompany them. ~Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank u heidi


    and dize



    muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete