Friday, March 30, 2012

FROM THE HEART & SOUL






im proud always 2 be a part of the atb journey....this book 4 me is a huge reason why i believe in what atb stands 4........

Alexie F: QUESTION 1...................WHAT MADE U WANT 2 DO A COOK BOOK???
 Trina: My youngest son Raymond kept suggesting it after I had turned down the idea of opening a restaurant & after my second book was written. I realized I had a lot of different foods that I loved that were passed down to me or that I created.  & I thought about having others contribute recipes that I love or have wanted to try.

Alexie F: QUESTION 2 .....HOW MANY PEOPLE DID U APPRAOCH ABOUT SUBMITTING RECIPES???
Trina:  For this particular one I approached 3 & 2 approached me

Alexie F: QUESTION 3...HAVE U MADE ANYTHING OF THE RECIPES IN THE COOKBOK THAT WERENT UR RECIPEES....LOL
Trina:  Yes, quite a few. Some are revised recipes based on life style too

Alexie F: QUESTION 4...WHOS IDEA WAS IT 4 THE COVER
Trina:  It was a combo of me using one of Anthony old drawings & he just putting his design skills to work.  Orange is my favorite color so it just made sense.

Alexie F: QUESTION 5.....IS THEIR A 2ND COOKBOOK IN THE WORKS
Trina:  Yes I am already in work for a second book. I already approached a few people, not everyone.. but a few. I already envision the cover which will be a color change

Alexie F: ARE U GONNA HAVE A BOOK SIGNING
Trina:  Yes I have a signing & testing here in West Palm Beach on April 21 J Riley Fashion Boutique 413 25th St in the Northwood district.  Tickets are available here
Working on 3 others in NYC, Atlanta & SC

Alexie F: QUESTION 6..ON UR PERSONAL TIME DO U ENJOY COOKING
Trina:  I do enjoy cooking but I am a selfish cook. I like my kitchen totally clear of people & clutter…LOL

Alexie F: QUESTION 7,WHATS UR MOST IMPRESSIVE DISH
Trina:  Macaroni & cheese…& Believe it or not a recipe that I didn’t put in this edition. Lasagna…it was my dad’s favorite. I couldn’t step foot into NYC w/out making 3 pans of it…. One to share… one for my aunt & one whole for him. …He would cut it up & freeze it….LOLOL

Alexie F: QUESTION 8..WHERE CAN PEOPLE FIND UR BOOK
Trina:  on AMAZON  I also just launched  my dessert line Diz-E Delites.  

Alexie F: QUESTION 9...DO U EVER SEE URSELF OPENING UP A RESTAURANT
Trina:  Anthony & I always wanted to open two things an artsy home-style spot & a bed & breakfast w/ a lot of art adorning the rooms, Not ruling it out.. just not right now

Alexie F: QUESTION 10,,ARE U PROUD OF UR SUCCESS WITH ALL UR BOOKS
Trina:  Yes I am proud. But I am more proud that the work is always collaborations w/folks I respect such as yourself




this book means so much 2 me,,,,,i cant wait 2 try all of the recipesssssssssss

No comments:

Post a Comment