Saturday, June 22, 2013

7000 BABY,,,,,,,SOUNDGARDEN!!!!


Hola everyone,,,,,this will be my 150th show........wooooooooow....I'm very proud of all the work that myself ,and Trina Slade-Burks have put into making this show work......almost 7000 people have hit my show,and I'm also proud of that.......thank u so much for the love ,and support for what I do.......please join me 2night in celebrating another Seattle group that kicks ass till this day..........grunge grunge grunge it's what it's all about 2night...... Chris Cornell and soundgarden always brought the goods to the music......I will be rockin tonight..........hope u listen hope u like......... I dedicate this show to a women that I grew up with,and she is like a sister to me....... Evelyn Perez........happy birthday baby girl.......muahhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment