Thursday, September 12, 2013

New York State Of Mind





                                               (Photos courtesy of Diz-E Image of A.T.B. Fine Artist & Designers LLC)


THE CRAZY THING ABOUT THIS INTERVIEW IS ,,,,THAT IT WAS NEVER SUPPOSE 2 TAKE PLACE. …I FELT THAT THE TRANSLATION ASPECT OF IT WOULD VISUALLY LOOK UNCERTAIN,,,, B/C OF THE STOP GO STOP GO ASPECT OF IT. … SPONTANEOUSLY MEETING HIM ON THURSDAY, AUGUST 22,,,,,, WAS FAR MORE THAN WHAT I EXPECTED. MEETING AN ARTIST FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD, ,,,WHO IS JUST AS PASSIONATE ABOUT HIP HOP,,,, IF NOT, MORE PASSIONATE ABOUT HIP HOP WAS SIMPLY AN ABSOLUTE JOY. …I HOPE YOU ENJOY AN INSIDE LOOK OF AN ARTIST WHO IS GOING MAKE A LOT OF NOISE

 

Below is the translation made by Hideko Bartell. Answer #2 on the video was mistranslated so it was corrected below. Answers # 4 & 6 Alexie F forgot to allow the translation to take place. We apologize for the mistakes but we hope you enjoy the video.


Answer 2. My art was born when I was struggling to maintain after quitting a corporate job I worked for 7 years to open my own business while juggling multiple part-time jobs working 12 hours a day. So the works from the early stage were all "anger" and "frustration" in its facial expression. For the future plans, I would say, "I'm going to be the best artist in the world." that is with, "going to" not with, " I hope I will " or " I hope I could be" It's what I believe. When I say " the best in the world", it means to me that I'll support the art, funds and environment for the next generations and I'll do it world wide, to show the world that we can change the world to become normal for people with dreams that they CAN support themselves by doing what they love to do. I've struggled a lot in the past but I want others to have a better world and do not give up on themselves, and keep challenging their best till they change their situation, not changing their direction by giving up, and I want to be the one to change the world to become that way. I opened up "The Haku Ryu Art School" in Shonan Japan in 2012. I'll continue teaching the vision beyond art.

 Answer 4. My art pieces piled up to over 370 by the time I started uploading my work on social networking sites. One day someone from my FB network asked me If I want to enter a contest in France, and that was the reason for the submission and I happened to be awarded then.

 Answer 6 ( the last one ) Hip Hop to me is "Energy", "Positive Vibration" and "Motivation" I feel it in my soul and it fits my own energy so well.


   I WANT 2 TAKE THIS TIME,,,, TO ESPECIALLY THANK ARTIST HAKURYU RYU, ,,,,HIDEKO BARTELL (TRANSLATOR), ,,,,EASY MO BEE & LAST BUT NOT LEAST B/C SHE SURELY CAME THRU IN A PINCH BY BEING MY CAMERA GIRL FOR THIS INTERVIEW ,,,TRINA SLADE-BURKS a.k.a. DIZ-E IMAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment