Saturday, January 9, 2010

the intro to the godhead interview


i was introduced to this cat by my ex partner in crime edaye,,,for some wild reason big poppa up above keeps having me bump into this gent in clubs on trains etc etc...

i ran into 2 him at 3 am ish on my way back from the studio,,he was coming from a club,,,,,we were freezing our gems,,hahahahaahaha,,,when i thought it smart to ask him if i could have a sit down interview,,,he gladly accepted....

we had kept intouch 4 a minute but then we lost touch,,,,when he entered the earth zone again,,,,i found out that he lives not to far from me,,,,,hahahahahaha,,,how funny is that......

any hooooooooooo,,,,godhead is in the house,,,and the interview is gonna be cafe con leche trust that shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


thank u edaye 4 turning me on to such a talented brotha...............

No comments:

Post a Comment